Monday, September 23, 2013

Tell me how you feel @ imagining violence.  It taught me that Ginny would want to hurt me.  Why does she just get at me to please Central Florida?  Would just anyone do that?  Does she need help?

I am so sorry, I mean, I was walking to get food.  I think I have to take a nap before I finish "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."

I think there are healthy ways to imagine dualing, but that was raw and there will be a natural consequence.

I imagined Ginny was hurting my dad, like they tried to stimulate him.  It was so much!  It didn't make me fall over.  I am probably stupid to not know it was just a lie.  I just wanted to comment on that Ginny.  Whatever you want is fine, but I mean all I know is I'm shit to Ellen, in this way.  So, then, go find someone who's not younger nor her age, like a parental age.