Monday, September 23, 2013

Dreams

There were 3.  I only remember the end I was with 2 guys with an accent, and 1 who was leaner with an ineffectively longer nose said like Count Dracula, "(So,) you want to take care of your body."  I seemed like I forgot an increasing amount of linesin acting.  You know, I hate it when ethnic guys act like all the young girls today which would mean me are g** for them.  Like, before they were more strict, and I'm a strict person.  Thanks to Tim Burton and Johnny Depp, I don't seem to get anything.  Before, they just saw I had a hard life and didn't want to impose on me.  Also, did anyone notice Ellen DeGeneres feeling funny on the show?  Like, feeling aroused in sorta a way that makes her feel pleasured when she's not thinking of the show, as though she needs to get off?  Her whole show seems rather sleepy.  Maybe, she's dying because of old age of what she does.  She's also an expert.  I hate how nothing is for us.  They were nice to kids before in the like 1930s and even 1960s.