Monday, September 23, 2013

Mistakes

My dad does this, now, too, if something bad happens in my head I get in trouble and I can't cry, can't m.., can't work out until I'm dead, still learning how to administer my eating.  How can I control something like that with Helena Bonham Carter?  I already am fine with her, but then when she's not acting..  Is that how everyone feels?  We don't have to fight to have fun!  I'm not the 1 in the fights!

Because people got mad at me for something silly, and like a word has to hit, that was the stoop.  I got really mad!  I wasn't mad -at- anyone.  So, it was just like, also happened later and I tried to say like no I don't mean that.  It does come up like a ghost.  Like I didn't do it, and I know that, I don't do a lot of things that it seems I do, I know that.  My dad wouldn't agree, but I know it for a fact.  So, as for it coming up, if I don't wanna think @ it, it comes up, but I don't mean it.  I don't say it in my head on purpose.

Why would Ginny insult something so suggestive?