Monday, September 23, 2013

Problem

You just don't shut up, you silly 1950 people.

What if I said no touching Ellen DeGeneres?

Why is everyone saying I hypnotized her to be interested?  It all made sense, at the time.  It still does.  You're all mean..

O, okay, fine.  I didn't think Ginny wanted to stop and my dad didn't seem to care.

What more messages?  I should just not pay attention to you.  Is that what this is?  That was a pretty interesting idea..  Wow, like, I'd hope someone you looked up to get molested as soon as you meet them.  Wow, you gonna d** anyway?  Cuz I wasn't and I don't need any of you people in the world and didn't.

Whatever!  Just thought I'd comment on the complexity of the message.  Just go along?  That's what I did.  I'm not some stupid person who believes in, "Just be silent, I'm stupid, and I didn't do nothing good in my life."