Sunday, September 22, 2013

I found this girl.

She is friends with my aunts.  I think she comes from my aunt's husband's big German family.  Their mother just passed away 2 years ago.  She was a sweet, tiny German lady with such lovely kids.  I see she married someone British.  I find I understand her more, maybe cuz my mom's unacceptedly Dutch Chinese Indonesian.  I'm serious, that family likes me.  I shoulda been more careful online like her.

O, I was gonna say, I wanna be recognized for being like that family when my aunt's don't fit in, and it's from my mom, though she's Chinese.  I was sure of it, but I didn't feel accepted as I was.  I see I could go back and edit that, but why?  I don't feel that competent, anymore.  I'm uncomfortable and have a busy mind.  I need to clean my room to make it a happy place.  I dunno, I just feel a bit injured.  I guess we all do.  We're learning to be strong.  I mean, I got stuff laying about and need a coat stand.  I have nowhere to lodge my blankets.  My room looks so ugly!

link