Friday, September 20, 2013

Last Night

I felt I was losing my memory.  That reminds me of another Tweet to Ellen.  I guess I'm burned out, need to remember other things.  Oh, what about others, same?  People don't just say oh hey we should start to think differently.  Instead, they just knock you out.  They smile and think it’s cute to be rude.  Hey, that reminds me of Nell Burton, again!  Why should Nell be in this?  I feel it’s another insulting message.  I really am tired of her in my life like this, but I didn’t say you couldn’t do it, but then all I get is you don’t want to do anything.  I do see my face does seem to be made up of this candy.  Nell seems like a punishment from Tim Burton and as a person doesn’t have much to offer, just a *** dream of wanting people to be racially sorry for her, but then again that’s what Ellen DeGeneres does.  She probably didn’t do that before she was born in 2007 when she hosted the Oscars.  Wow, why is she even like .. I mean this is a punishment, not just oh a beautiful baby who wants the world all happy in flowers.  She wants to steal from us our happiness.  If you’re just wondering @ my unfinished sentence, you shouldn’t.  I just don’t know what to say now.  I need to go eat.  I am getting tired of this post, guess I can post it.  Sorry I didn't seem to make a good post, but anyway..  I didn't really say what you know I think.  Well, maybe I don't think that.